So today I’m walking down Corydon for my break and I realize I’m dressed down lower than I usually do. This probably has something to do with the fact that I didn’t do any laundry while I was on vacation, and have a limited selection of clothing. Looking to my left I see a neat store called Makafui (I think). Right next to my work actually.
Now I’ve walked past this store many times and looked in the window, seeing stuff I like usually. It’s got sort of a modern asian / american feel to it. Most of it is nice light looking clothing that would probably breathe well, while still looking sharp.
Today I saw an awsome shirt. I’m going to get it. This time I will actually go into the store and look at what they have instead of just musing about it. I need something to wear tonight, I’m meeting with a bunch of Hip Hop promoters, we are going to see if we can do some co-branded events in the coming year.
Then there is the party tomorrow as well. Sigh.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: A story about the… September 12, 2019 (4,131)
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,395)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,340)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,212)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,199)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,164)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,105)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,843)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,761)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,626)