So I’ve been a little delinquent with posting because we didn’t really have much internet access in comrie, and we were way too busy in the lake district. And too wet.
I’ll start back in Comrie. The first day there we started with a bunch of geocaching in the area. The Comrie croft had actually hidden a bunch of their own so we just did it while we waited for our….uh…”tent” to be ready. Just checking now and I don’t seem to have any pictures of it. It was more of a teepee with a very small stove in it.
Simon then picked us up and we started the real adventure. We ended up doing a lot more geocaching, and he showed us a bunch of historic sites, including standing stones.
At one point we were looking around a nuclear bunker and found a building that had a big red shiny button….i pushed it but nothing happened because I didn’t have the key 🙁 There was some interesting writing on the walls, and some prison cells lined with what once was electric windows.
After a few days of wandering it started to rain. That’s when we broke out talisman…we played it a total of 12 hours or so over the next two days. We even managed to break the game by causing an infinite loop. For a board game that’s pretty impressive.
Then goodbyes and the train to Ambleside.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: A story about the… September 12, 2019 (4,099)
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,376)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,325)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,203)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,188)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,135)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,070)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,831)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,745)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,616)