My feelings. I feel like I’m in a tunnel. That tunnel is taking me somewhere that I don’t know. While I’m falling down this tunnel I find two lights that brighten things up. The thing is, I can’t grab onto these two lights. If I try, they move further away and it becomes dark again. So I learn to just let them fall with me. They grow brighter.
The problem is, there are many turns and twists in the tunnel, I get banged around and lash out to protect myself. In the process I may brush by or through the lights. The lights still move away, even though I wasn’t trying to grab them, and the world becomes dark again.
I don’t know if there’s light at the end of the tunnel, but I know there’s light here right now, with me. This is all I want, all I need. When the lights are with me I am completely content.
This is to my lights, you are my life. Sometimes I may get bumped around, perhaps because the lights distracted me, perhaps it’s something else. Whatever the reason, I’m not trying to grab you. Please don’t darken my world. I am at your mercy. My feelings.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,158)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,350)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,205)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,183)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,141)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,862)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,642)