The top of Craig Varr – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
The top of Craig Varr. On a geocache hunt we accidentally climbed to the top of this Craig.
We climbed to the top – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
We climbed to the top. This is Arthurs seat which is an inactive volcano in the middle of Edinburgh. Took about an hour to get to the tip, and the wind was so mean up there Bonnie almost blew right off!
Climbing at the zoo – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
Climbing at the zoo. We toured Edinburgh zoo yesterday, saw this and had to do it. Got some good video I will post later, apparently I look like a monkey swinging around with my long arms.
Found a picture off my old corps! – By The MindHacker
Found a picture off my old corps! This was in a kilt shop in leith. It’s a picture of the Queens Own Cameron Highlanders.
Walk down the canal – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
Walk down the canal. So we had planned to go to this wall climbing place but they were all booked up. Afterwards we decided to walk down the canal to ratho. These are pics off us walking down the canal, and finishing it all off…
Even the cars here are cool – By The MindHacker
Even the cars here are cool. So far a lot is different. Grocery clerks have chairs to sit on. Sliced bread is a lot thinner. And chip cards are pervasive….all the machines are fixed too face you, no one ever touches your card. And there…
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,159)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,353)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,206)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,185)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,145)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,866)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,644)