ReInventing The Wheel by The MindHacker
ReInventing The Wheel. So Rapid Transit in Winnipeg is a hot topic lately. At the moment there’s a debate on about the benefits of Bus Rapid Transit vs. Light Rail Transit. Many people I’ve spoken to think that the plans (if you can call them…
Ambleside – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
Ambleside. Ambleside is in the heart of the lake district. Its a small town that is mostly for tourists and weekend warriors. Starting to check in at lakes lodge, we were off to a bad start. They could not find the booking from ebookers.com….and they…
Nice view of London – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
Nice view of London. Found a random park with a view.
Catchup – By Cian Kenshin The MindHacker
Catchup. So I’ve been a little delinquent with posting because we didn’t really have much internet access in comrie, and we were way too busy in the lake district. And too wet. I’ll start back in Comrie. The first day there we started with a…
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,159)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,353)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,206)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,185)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,145)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,866)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,644)