So…end of the first week of FREEDOM!
Well, I’ve done it. I’ve sucessfully made it through the first week of not going to work. I was kinda worried about my self drive – cause as of late, at MTS anyways, I have had none. I can now sum it up to complete…
I heard an interesting POV on beer commercials today on CBC (still waiting for normal programming to come back…soon!) Basically they stated that with beer commercials, focus groups have found that it is more effective to give the beer characteristics in the commercial, rather than…
My Dad wrote me this email, and I responded
Ten of Balloons I was driving to pick up my boys, one weekend, in the affluent neighborhood where they lived with their Mother and step Father. The river was nearby, and I passed by large homes with spacious yards. There, I saw a driveway to…
Ground Control to Major Tom…..
I feel that I need to ground myself a little. I’ve been burning so hot and bright that flying too near the sun is now a good possibility, and must stop before I burn out. Now I’m not talking about doing too much drugs or…
I must have been a saint in a past life
Seriously people, anyone who knows me will agree – I’m one lucky son of a bitch. My relatives have been saying that I have a silver horseshoe stuck in my ass for 24 years. Some might argue that that intelligence has a lot to do…
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: A story about the… September 12, 2019 (4,131)
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,396)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,341)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,213)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,199)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,164)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,107)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,843)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,762)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,626)