MOVING TO MEXICO – Our crazy experience!!!
Moving to Mexico. Click on the BUTTON to go to the MindHacker: Masters of Business and Spirit‘s YouTube Channel.
If you’ve been following us through this crazy journey, you already know that we decided to move to Mexico a while ago. We actually shared that experience with you in the SURPRISE!! We are moving to Mexico! YouTube Video we upload back in January on the Galaxy Hoppers YouTube Channel.
Now that we are finally here, it seemed like a very good idea to share with what is it like to travel during “He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named” (you know, that big global event in 2020?)… with a ton of luggage…like our entire lives…
- Were we encouraged to abide by Social Distancing rules at the airport?
- Did we have food or drinks while flying?
- Was it really a hazard?
- How did we make it to the airport?
We’ll share everything with you! Along with an amazing background to please your eyes!
Stay tuned! There’s a lot more to come, to learn, to live and to enjoy!
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,158)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,352)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,205)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,183)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,141)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,862)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,642)