THE ENERGETICS OF GROUP IN-PERSON ACTIVITIES – Socially Dead?
Click on the BUTTON to go to the MindHacker: THE ENERGETICS OF GROUP IN-PERSON ACTIVITIES – Socially Dead?‘s YouTube Channel.
GROUP IN-PERSON ACTIVITIES. Last year, in March “He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named” as we call that Big Event that changed the way we live our lives; Came and indeed changed our lives. Name courtesy of Aaron Doughty.
From the way in which we run errands… To the way we travel or interact with friends, family and even co-workers!
Not just that, but also the way our entire Financial System or LEGACY Financial System (as I call it) works. There is a YouTube Video on my channel where I talk about that, follow this link: “How Cryptocurrencies Will Change the World in 2021? – My predictions!!“
How was life before Zoom Meetings?
Were we taking our former lives for granted? Maybe, some of us were. Maybe, some of us weren’t. What seems to be true is that:
- We are having one too many Zoom calls nowadays.
- Even if we can feel, send and receive energy from these online interactions, we are lacking in-person contact. Human interaction.
What do we need to change once we are able to return to what “regular lives” were?
I think it’s safe to assume that we won’t forget this world-wide even, at least for what’s left of our lives. Which means we probably will be much more conscious about cleanliness, yes. But what matter the most to me is:
What are we going to do to increase and improve our in-person interactions? Are we going to appreciate The Energetics of Group In-Person Activities? Let’s find out!
Check out the video, and share your thought, questions or concerns with my in the comment section, and if you feel like my content is what you are looking for, or the tool that my help you elevate your consciousness and finances, subscribe to my channel.
If you’d like to get started right away, sign up for my upcoming Crypto Masterclass!
Stay tuned! There’s a lot more to come, to learn, to live and to enjoy!
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,158)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,351)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,205)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,183)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,141)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,862)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,642)