5-Minute Instant Stress Relief for Business Owners
Headphones on!! 0.1 Hz Binaural Beats for Heart Coherence in use!
Today I created a 5-minute meditation for all the stressed out, busy professionals, and business owners out there. I’ve been where you are and have found ways to stay high performance AND in a peaceful flow. Let me show you with a 5-minute inspirational heart-centered meditation.
Check out these other meditations, don’t forget to subscribe on Apple or Spotify!
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: A story about the… September 12, 2019 (4,131)
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,395)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,340)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,212)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,199)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,164)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,105)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,843)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,761)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,626)