Words of a Great Man – An analysis by The MindHacker
Words of a Great Man. “To move forward, we cannot let ourselves be prisoners of past disagreements. I am very grateful that President Ortega — (applause) — I’m grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old. (Laughter.) Too often, an opportunity to build a fresh partnership of the Americas has been undermined by stale debates. And we’ve heard all these arguments before, these debates that would have us make a false choice between rigid, state-run economies or unbridled and unregulated capitalism; between blame for right-wing paramilitaries or left-wing insurgents; between sticking to inflexible policies with regard to Cuba or denying the full human rights that are owed to the Cuban people.”
It’s funny how much sense these words make, and yet how long it’s taken someone in power to vocalize them. Why do we have to choose between two, both equally insane, extremes? Balance…..
Words of a Great Man.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,159)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,353)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,206)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,185)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,145)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,866)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,644)