First week of FREEDOM! Not going to work feels great!
First week of FREEDOM! Well, I’ve done it. I’ve sucessfully made it through the first week of not going to work. I was kinda worried about my self drive – cause as of late, at MTS anyways, I have had none. I can now sum it up to complete and utter boredom. That place sapped the life and drive out of me every day.
After buying a new suit, new shoes, and a new desk I felt a lot better.
I’ve been working like a madman. It’s actually quite enjoyable – anytime I’m bored of what I’m doing (eg TV) I run upstairs and start working. I’m actually working more than I was at MTS combined with nights and weekends. I’ve found my drive again – I’m creating and learning new and amazing things. I’ve set up my GST # and Federal Payroll account. I have bought and installed Simply Accounting. That’s a complicated program…but I’ve gotta learn it. So far so good.
Randy and Steve are in Toronto this weekend doing a seminar with about 300 people. Denis and company are in Calgary. Each group prospects to make about 20 sales each. That’s a fuckload of money. Just gives me more drive to create, innovate and DESTROY the competition. Which is actually funny – we don’t have any anymore. They’re already gone. All the others that are anywhere near what we’ve created are free and don’t give you training. Or picks. Or SMS notification.
I’m working on a clientless version of the application now. We want to increase portability across OS’ and computers – people still like getting the package, with the CD, etc…but they want both – so we’re gonna do it.
Well – back to Simply Accounting for another hour or so. Cian-out.
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: Subconscious, and awareness September 12, 2019 (4,158)
- The Wave – A Poem By The MindHacker December 24, 2017 (3,403)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,352)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,226)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,205)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,183)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,141)
- Being seen through – By The MindHacker April 16, 2018 (2,862)
- Not Mine – Not-Self. No… A MindHacker Poem August 20, 2018 (2,779)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,642)