To some it has come as a surprise, to most, I believe that you have always known that I would move on someday. The surprising thing is that I am actually leaving MTS. This was one of the toughest descisions that I have had to make in my life. Everything in my life seemed to be building to some sort of culmination….I’m pretty much done all that I came to do here at MTS, basically the elimination of the use of spreadsheets for normal business operations (for BICS). My personal business has grown to the point where I have no life in the evenings and weekends.
Do I stay with MTS, the safe bet, I know exactly where I’ll be in 5, 10, 15, and 25+ years. I could have a good Pension, really good salary, stability, and the peace of mind that the company will always be there. But you see, that’s not exciting enough for a 25 year old. I’m young now, I need to take risks now. Even if it means losing everything, I could not live my life wondering what would have happened if I had taken that jump, that blind jump into the darkness.
So off into the darkness I forge. The closer I get to it, the more excited and scared I am. The Unknown is out there, no concrete walls live here.
Most of all, I will miss all of you, the people, at MTS. I have never worked in a workplace that has held as professional and friendly an atmosphere as this one.
MTS DNS Manager
MTS Abuse Manager
MTS Internet Specialist
Meet the Author
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…” - Henry David Thoreau
Cian Kenshin is an MBA (Finance), a consultant for 32 of the top sports franchises in the US, and founder of multiple successful startups including a Vertical Farm company, is a certified teacher of Yoga and Zen, a Certified Virtual Coach by Eben Pagan, soon to be author, and a sought after Executive Coach for start-ups and boardroom executives alike. Known for his unique perspective on productivity, this serial entrepreneur and investor is a wealth of fresh ideas, constantly seeking new ways to ‘do business better’.
He's now taken his skills in entrepreneurship, and professional performance and created a system of personal performance and growth that can help you succeed in both life and business. He has recently partnered with GFIT Wellness to offer these unique sessions to the corporate world.
Check Cian out at mindhacker.com and at his podcast
Subscribe to my Blog
- The Elephant and the Rider: A story about the… September 12, 2019 (4,066)
- The Wave December 24, 2017 (3,367)
- Balance: Don’t fight your addiction May 3, 2018 (3,313)
- Open Source Enlightenment: A proposal for rapid… June 6, 2018 (3,199)
- Dualistic appearances: why self and no self can coexist May 20, 2018 (3,186)
- The one mistake nearly everyone makes during meditation August 14, 2018 (3,117)
- Amp up your Mind in just 10 minutes a day August 28, 2018 (3,041)
- Being seen through April 16, 2018 (2,824)
- Not Mine August 20, 2018 (2,742)
- Why anticipation is something to forget September 13, 2018 (2,612)